Skip to Main Content
- Starting times: All players must check in thirty (30) minutes prior to their assigned starting time with the Starter inside the Golf Shop. Play begins from #1 tee only, unless otherwise directed by the Golf Shop staff.
- Dress code: Proper golf attire must be worn at all times. Proper attire is required on the golf course and practice range as follows: Swim suits, bathing attire, cut-offs, short shorts, halter tops, tube tops, tank tops, running outfits, and similar types of recreational wear are not considered proper golf attire for The Lights at Indio GC and will not be permitted. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times. It is recommended that Men's shirts have collars and sleeves.
- Golf cart usage: Golf carts can be rented with a maximum of two (2) riders per cart. All golfers operating a golf cart must be sixteen (16) years of age or older and must have a valid driver's license. All carts must remain at least 50 feet from tees and greens and are for golf use only.
- Food & beverage: If you are scheduled to play at The Lights at Indio GC, food and beverage must be purchased from the snack bar. FOOD AND BEVERAGE IS NOT ALLOWED UNLESS PURCHASED ON-SITE. ABSOLUTELY NO PERSONAL COOLERS ALLOWED ON PROPERTY. The golf facility furnishes a cooler for every golf cart containing ice if requested.
- Pace of play: An 18-hole round of golf shall be played in 3 hours or less. This is strictly enforced by our Golf Shop staff each day.
- Care of course: Please repair your ball marks on the greens, rake bunkers and replace your divots with sand and seed which has been provided on your golf carts and on tee boxes.
- Replays: Replay of the course can be made upon completion of the first round and is subject to an additional charge per person.